A vibrant splash of colour and coordinating accessories at @AgiAndSam yesterday #LCM
That’s the same pattern on the seats on the busses.
here’s looking at you
REAL LIVE CRYSTALS ARE WAITING TO TALK TO YOU NOW.
things that i have learnt this semester besides coursework:
1. i study harder than i think, i always think other students generally study harder than me. but after 2 weeks at the library, i get heaps of stuff done and don’t need to procrastinate as much as others.
2. going crazy from 12am till 3am trying to sleep the night before the most important exam of my degree = considering investing in emergency sleeping pills
3. don’t check if you got your answers wrong or right after the final exam for a subject.
but now time to stop thinking about rocks and start thinking about plants, animals, the land and everything humans have done to screw things around.
things i want to think about that do not directly relate to coursework:
1. what will happen besides a massive loss of biodiversity due to the dominance of invasive, resilient and resistant species? i understand foodwebs and community structure will change but will there be drastic loss of ecosystem services and function?
2. should conservation efforts be focused on facilitating ecosystem change for an uncertain future? rather than attempting to save species that are near extinct? especially species that are iconic rather than keystone.
fish on fridays
orange is my fav colour for this winter (especially hints of orange)
brb studying rocks, lol jks procrastinating HARD
aka i’m an idiot because it’s my last semester
if i can’t crack down now, should i even bother doing honours?
I finished the painting. I’m entering it in an art prize. Finger’s crossed.
I WANT THIS ON MY WALL